Professional Certificate in Project Manager - Role and Skills
The Professional Certificate in Project Manager – Role and Skills aim to prepare the learner for the role of a Project Manager. The course will enable the project manager to review technique and concepts used in dealing with stakeholders, managing teams, acquiring technical knowledge and developing human skills to manage people working on the project.
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to learn:
- Business management responsibilities of the project manager
- Project manager and the software/systems product
- How the project manager manages the development team
- Project manager relations with all stakeholders
- Project Manager as a person – Qualities and skills
All MSBM courses are accredited by the relevant partners and awarding bodies. Please refer to MSBM accreditation in about us for more details.
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for very one eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Project Manager
- Project coordinator
- Human Resource Manager
- Team leader