Professional Certificate in Understanding Sources of Finance & Techniques to Manage Global Risk
The course offers insights into global investment and financial risks and explores the nature of global sources of funds. The learner will be able to employ tools and analysis techniques to identify potential risks and strategies to mitigate the same.
After the successful completion of this lecture, you will be able to understand the following:
- Understanding Sources of Finance and types of finance.
- Understanding Global Risk and its types.
- Understanding Financial Risk and its types.
- Understanding Strategic Financial Management.
- Risk Assessment Tools & Techniques.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model.
- Cost of Capital.
- Understanding Risk Mitigation & Risk Mitigation Techniques.
AccreditationAll MSBM courses are accredited by the relevant partners and awarding bodies. Please refer to MSBM accreditation in about us for more details.
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in their respective field.
We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Finance Manager
- Risk Manager
- Change Manager
- Organizational Behaviour Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Team Lead