Professional Certificate in Understanding The Relationship Between Corporate, Business, and Operational Strategies
OverviewThis course aims to provide an overview of the much-touted levels of strategies and prepare the learner to understand the key differences among corporate, business, and functional strategies. The learner will be able to identify the nature and requirements of each level of strategy to implement the resultant understanding into successful business operations.
After the successful completion of this lecture, you will understand the following.
- Organisational structure and culture.
- Culturally led theoretical models, such as Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions, Edgar Schein’s Cultural Model, and Charles Handy’s Four Types Of Culture.
- Culture of an organisation.
- Interrelationships between human resource activities and culture.
AccreditationAll MSBM courses are accredited by the relevant partners and awarding bodies. Please refer to MSBM accreditation in about us for more details.
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the learner’s knowledge in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in their respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Strategy Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Training Manager
- Talent Manager
- People Development Specialist
- Learning and Development Manager